Webcast: 6 Questions MSPs Must Ask Before Making RMM Switch
There’s a lot of noise in the managed services market. Some MSPs are hitting a scalability wall because they chose software tools that don’t match their business needs. How can you get back on track? Join MSPmentor, The VAR Guy’s sister site, for our January 26 Webcast — which will cover six business questions you must ask yourself before switching out your RMM (remote monitoring and management) software. Here’s a closer look at the anticipated discussion.
Content: During the January 26 webcast we’ll cover:
- When Is It Time?: Knowing when you’ve really hit a scalability wall
- How to Decide?: How to set up a cross-functional team for proof-of-concept moves
- Who Makes the Call?: Who should ultimately own software decisions in your company, and why
- Dollars and Cents: How to make sure your software partners are financially viable
- Getting Fit: How to determine if software can really make you a better business
- The ROI: How to determine the potential payoff of managed services software
Experts: Our guests on the webcast will include:
- Clint Harder, Principal, The Corvid Group — a consulting firm that works closely with MSPs
- Craig Carter, CTO, Micromenders — a leading MSP that successfully navigated the decision process
- Phil LaForge, VP Service Providers, Nimsoft — sharing views and answering questions without pitching product
I’ll be on-hand to moderate the discussion. And we expect to answer plenty of attendee questions during the January 26 webcast. Register now.
Bonus, Bonus: Use this single link to register now for our January 26 webcast as well as our February 16 webcast — which will unveil this year’s MSPmentor 100 list.