Technology News: 9 Most Read Channel Partner Stories, Feb. 17
The VAR Guy is mobile at the moment, driving from New York to Orlando, Fla., for a not-so-secret mission. More details later. In the meantime, here are the nine most read technology news and channel partner stories from our blog network — The VAR Guy, MSPmentor and Talkin’ Cloud — for the week ending Feb. 17, 2012.
9. Money Matters: Should VARs and MSPs focus more on IT projects or recurring revenue opportunities? Here’s the update on the debate. (Talkin’ Cloud Guest Blog from NetEnrich.)
8. Cloud Computing Conference: As show time approached at the Cloud Connect conference in Santa Clara, Contributing Blogger Matt Weinberger offered a preview on Talkin’ Cloud.
7. People In the Know: Our weekly look at five Cloud Computing Experts continues to generate healthy readership. Here’s our most recent lineup.
6. Sneak Peek: Leaked images of the BlackBerry 10 apparently surfaced. Contributing Blogger David Courbanou offered readers a look on The VAR Guy.
5. Everything You Need to Know: When we published the latest MSPmentor 100, readers flooded us with questions. So we published this FAQ in response.
4. Smart Advice: How can you find the right employees to take your company to the next level? This guidance scored with readers. (MSPmentor Guest Blog from Axcient.)
3. Gartner’s Conclusions: Gartner unveiled its Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools. MSPmentor’s readers took a look to see if any managed services software made the list (answer: Yes).
2. Worth Watching: Contributing Blogger Christopher Tozzi asked readers if Linux Mint 12 and Cinnamon could spice up the open source market. Here’s the chatter.
1. No Surprise Here: Our annual MSPmentor 100 report, released Feb. 15, has dominated our page views in recent days. Readers tuned in to check out our additional regional lists — including the MSPmentor 200 North America Edition, MSPmentor 50 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Edition, and MSPmentor 25 AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand) Edition. Here’s the landing page.