Managed Services: Can You Grow to $10 Million and Beyond?
How many managed service providers can push beyond $10 million in annual recurring revenue? Is there a well-defined path to such success? The VAR Guy’s sister site, MSPmentor, will offer some answers during a January 20 webcast. Our guest speakers — representing three top managed service providers and Nimsoft — will cover key questions for growth-oriented small, midsize and large MSPs. Here’s a closer look at the webcast.
The event will emphasize a “top-down” approach to business success. We’ll cover three key topic areas:
- Aligning managed services to improve your customers’ business (translation: pushing beyond the IT benefits of managed services).
- Proving your worth to your customers (through customer portals, dashboards and other visual techniques).
- Unified Monitoring (the move to a single dashboard for monitoring all on-premise and cloud systems).
Our guest speakers will include:
- Jason Caras, CEO, IT Authorities, based in Southern Florida
- Tim Hebert, CEO, Atrion Networking Corporation, based in Rhode Island
- Oli Thordarson, CEO, Alvaka Networks, based in Southern California
- Phil LaForge, VP and GM, Service Providers, Nimsoft (the event’s sponsor)
I look forward to moderating your questions — and getting you the answers you need — throughout the webcast. Please register now and mark your calendars for this upcoming event, January 20, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. eastern.