Hosted Security: Share Your Questions
If you have questions about hosted security — potential business models, recurring revenue strategies, technology considerations, etc. — please email them to me (joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc.com) or post the questions below. I am prepping for a July 15 Webcast (The VAR Guy Live) and gathering reader questions for our guest speakers. Here’s a quick overview of the event.
I suspect we’ll cover at least 30 attendee questions during the webcast, which will focus on:
1. Business: Revenue models and potential profit margins from hosted security
2. Technology: How to select a hosted security solution
3. Sales: How to sell your first customer and address their questions head-on
4. Retention: How to maintain and grow a hosted security business
5. Case study: Yes, a real VAR describing his hosted security strategy
– The VAR View: Tom Ruffolo, president, eSecurityToGo
– The Vendor View: Perspectives from Trend Micro’s TJ Alldridge
– Moderating: Joe Panettieri (that’s me)
I’m speaking with Tom Ruffolo and TJ Alldridge later (July 8) and July 9 to review preliminary reader questions so feel free to send me your inquiries (joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc.com) or post comments below. Trend Micro is sponsoring the webcast.