Welcome to MSPmentor Live: Podcast edition. In this episode, I interview Dell's Greg Davis, VP and GM, Americas Channel Program, about a range of issues (PartnerDirect, managed services, acquisitions, and plenty more). Tune in now...
- Episode #: 009 (August 27, 2008)
- Featured Guest: Greg Davis, VP and GM, Americas Channel Program, Dell Inc.
- Topics Covered: The podcast runs about 15 minutes and has four main sections:
- 00:49: PartnerDirect: The story so far
- 05:21: Global partner strategy
- 07:29: Acquisitions: Sorting out Silverback, Everdream, MessageOne and EqualLogic
- 13:01: What's ahead for partners?
- Other Highlights: Davis describes how partners can contact him directly with questions; and he touches on new initiatives that will lower deal registration requirements to $25,000 (from the current minimum of $50,000); plus a push toward IT certifications for vertical markets (health care, federal government), MSPs and ISVs.