The Utility Company
Get Into “The Cloud”… Join the #1 Managed IT Services Franchise in North America!
The Utility Company® is a leading provider of virtual IT service and support for small and medium-sized businesses delivering the required hardware, software and service for a monthly fixed fee per user. Our Connected Office® service program provides a single point of contact to deliver and manage technology, communications and vertical line of business applications – 95% Remote; 100% Proactive.
Beyond Managed Services (BMS) is a revolutionary partnership opportunity designed specifically for the marketing, sales and service delivery of remote managed services and Virtual IT to small and medium-sized businesses.
Hear what our Utility Service Provider Franchisees are saying!
“Since joining forces with The Utility Company, we have augmented our consulting business with very complimentary managed IT services. They have the ‘system’ to deliver high-quality, profitable fixed-fee services, while also looking to the future with their Virtual IT model. My advice to any sales or technology professional wanting to actually build a business that they can one day sell is to take a look at Beyond Managed Services.” Mark McIntyre – Toronto, Ontario.
Hear what our customers are saying!
“We signed on with The Utility Company after dismissing our IT support person, then giving up on our break-fix provider. I like to say we went from ‘in-house’ to ‘out-house’ to the Utility model. This was our last alternative… I don’t know what else we could have tried but fortunately we’ve found our trusted business partner for ALL things technology. The Utility Company really is more than a technology service provider – they become a strategic partner, helping guide an organization in using their EXISTING technology more effectively.” Dan McDrummond – General Manager at JIT Manufacturing of Seattle, Washington
Key Program Features
Becoming one of our Utility Services Providers means having a complete business system with front and back office support for sales, marketing, administration, MSPAlliance-accredited network operations center, helpdesk and service management with over 95% of the service catalog delivered remotely from head office. Key features include:
- 1-866-My-Utility Helpdesk – live end-user Level 1 and 2 technical support with Per Minute option.
- Sales – joint calls, sales management, customer events.
- Marketing – programs, collateral, campaigns, PR, Utility Service Provider locator.
- CRM/service desk – centralized customer relationship management/service desk
- Administration – documentation, operations guide, HR assistance.
- Finance – billing, collection, tax, leasing, monthly partner report.
- Service management – policies, procedures, best practices.
- NOC – centralized network operations center, dispatch and management tools.
- Utility Service Center – 24×7 remote monitoring and management.
- Utility U training – partner and end-user self-help and Web training.
- The Utility View – monthly newsletter, ‘top-of-mind’ marketing campaign.
- Powered By Utility and Referral Programs – easy-to-use lead generation program to leverage local channel partnerships.
- MSPAlliance Accredited Master MSP – join forces with one of the industry pioneers!
- Utility Certified Vendor Program & Vertical Marketing Campaigns – ensure expertise in supporting key technologies and vertical line of business applications.
Top Reasons to Consider The Utility Company:
- Built-in loyalty through exclusive territory and revenue/cost sharing model.
- Complete alignment in growing our business together.
- Vertical activity-based sales and marketing which is the ONLY approach to growing monthly recurring service revenues.
- 1-866-My-Utility Per Minute Live Helpdesk for the ultimate new customer acquisition tool.
- Over 90% of back-end operations delivered by headquarters, so you can focus on building the business.
- Proven monthly fixed fee service model from both a financial and quality of service perspective.
- 2009 Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 – Top-rated IT franchise!
Join “The Utility Revolution” by contacting us today!