Paragon Software, a disaster recovery and data protection software developer, announced that Softmart, a value-added reseller, now carries Paragon's line of data storage, disaster recovery software and storage optimization software, which includes Hard Disk Manager (HDM) Server, Drive Backup (DB) Server, Partition Manager (PM) Server and the Paragon Alignment Tool (PAT).
Softmart provides IT solutions for organizations in both the private and public sector. Overall, Softmart offers 250,000 products across 1,700 brands, including the premier hardware manufacturers.
The following are some of the key offerings from Softmart
- Drive Backup (DB) Server -- image-based backup and disaster recovery software that protects data, minimizes downtime, and lowers data storage and management costs while ensuring business continuity through instant system recovery.
- Paragon Alignment Tool (PAT) -- software utility for physical and virtual systems to maximize I/O performance by correcting partition misalignment issues on 4K sector drives (AFDs, SSDs) and virtual disks.
- Partition Manager (PM) Server -- includes all the tools to optimize storage performance and efficiency while minimizing downtime and man hours required when administering an organization's servers
- Hard Disk Manager (HDM) Server -- incorporates DB and PM features to provide a complete backup and disaster recovery and migration/virtualization software for physical and virtual environments
- Deployment Manager (DM) -- easy-to-use, and extremely flexible withconvenient scheduling for multicast or individual deployment and re-imaging over LAN or from bootable media