Perimeter E-Security, a managed security service provider (MSSP) and MSPmentor 100 company, recently announced a new cloud MDM solution to protect company data on both employee-owned and company-issued mobile devices. The solution features a bring your own device (BYOD) kit to assist companies with managing the risks associated with BYOD policies.
The company's new cloud mobile device management (MDM) service features technology powered by mobility management company AirWatch to incorporate security policies, and complete integration with Perimeter email and other services. Perimeter E-Security’s new solution offers the following:
- MDM platform---Device, application, and content management solution for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Symbian, and Windows Mobile devices, powered by AirWatch technology
- Pre-configured policies---Data protection policies includes: bi-level, standards-aligned passcode policies; encryption enforcement; and carefully tuned device policies for Android and iOS
- Complete email integration---Integrated with Perimeter’s hosted Exchange service, so that mobile devices are configured for email automatically
- Bring your own device kit---Designed to assist companies with the implementation of BYOD programs
- Privacy protection---The collection of personally identifiable information is limited through this feature. IT administrators are also provided with the ability to wipe devices clean, or wipe only enterprise managed data and settings, while leaving personal information intact
For more information on the company's partner program, visit their website.