MSPs: A Surprising Place to Find New Customers
Where did the top managed services providers find new customers in 2009? The surprising answer: Many of the best performing MSPs secured revenue in 2009 from target customers that had previously said no in 2008. Want more sales and business tips? Join our next MSPmentor live webcast, scheduled for February 10 at 2:00 p.m. eastern. Here’s what we’ll cover.
For starters, we’ll unveil the third-annual MSPmentor 100 list — which identifies 100 of the most successful MSPs across the globe. Equally important, we’ll explore five key secrets that made MSPmentor 100 companies successful.
Our discussion will cover (among other things):
- Advertising and marketing techniques used by MSPmentor 100 companies
- Key technology investments — and key markets that MSPs decided to abandon
- Strategies to raise prices. Yes, raise prices
- When you should build a sales team — and when you shouldn’t
- Practical ways to track all of your customer engagements
The conversation will feature CEOs representing two of the world’s top 100 MSPs. Plus, ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini weighing in with perspectives. Please note: ConnectWise is sponsoring the webcast, but the MSPmentor research and results are not sponsored.
Want to see the entire MSPmentor 100 list while gaining practical business tips? Please join us February 10 for the MSPmentor Live webcast. Thanks to those who participated in the third-annual survey, conducted in Q4 2009.