Before you celebrate the New Year please do one thing: Register now for MSPmentor's January 20, 2010 webcast. We're shaking up the format a bit to ensure the content answers key questions for growth-oriented small, midsize and large MSPs. Here's a quick look at what we'll cover -- plus, our guest speakers.
The event will emphasize a "top-down" approach to business success. We'll cover three key topic areas:
- Aligning managed services to improve your customers' business (translation: pushing beyond the IT benefits of managed services).
- Proving your worth to your customers (through customer portals, dashboards and other visual techniques).
- Unified Monitoring (the move to a single dashboard for monitoring all on-premise and cloud systems).
- Jason Caras, CEO, IT Authorities, based in Southern Florida
- Tim Hebert, CEO, Atrion Networking Corporation, based in Rhode Island
- Oli Thordarson, CEO, Alvaka Networks, based in Southern California
- Phil LaForge, VP and GM, Service Providers, Nimsoft (the event's sponsor)
Please register now and mark your calendars for this upcoming event, January 20, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. eastern. Thanks for your time and Happy Holidays.