While Edinburgh, UK-based Axios and its assyst ITSM and ITIL solution have not been central on MSPmentor's radar, it appears the company is making a real effort to woo MSPs over to its platform these days. The company, which claims to be the first to adopt the ITIL standard, has a North American headquarters in Herndon, Va., and its online presence features a couple of MSP case studies that look at how MSPs have used its assyst platform.
Now the IT service management (ITSM) and automated ITIL support provider Axios Systems has released assyst10, the most recent version of its enterprise ITSM solution for both SaaS and on-premise deployments. The new version is designed to leverage the best practices of social media to enable both service providers and internal IT to deliver better IT management services.
Assyst10 takes the social media route because that technology has become more pervasive within the enterprise as a way to capture data that aligns IT services with business outcomes, according to Axios. The new version of the platform offers features that include IT-to-IT collaboration, crowdsourcing and mobility.
Straight from Axios, the following is a list of some of the new features in assyst10 :
- IT-to-IT Collaboration: Helps solve complex issues, reducing support time and cost as well as increasing the uptime and availability of critical business services, resulting in increased end-user satisfaction, business productivity and an overall more positive perception of IT.
- Peer-to-Peer Support: Enables an individual to handle multiple issues and/or requests at a single time and provides instant support, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Crowdsourced Community Support: Reduces the cost of support by avoiding phone and email, allowing users to maximize their usage of key business applications and in turn increase their productivity.
- IT Public Relations: Monitoring support conversations.
- Mobile Service Catalog/IT App Store: Allows business users to interact with IT and request services anytime.
- BYOD support: assyst10 Configuration Management Database (CMDB) natively supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) compliance initiatives through the proactive monitoring of mobile device software configurations, compliance reports and process automation.
- Actionable Intelligence: Gain information from ITIL process areas directly from the login screen, allowing agents to do more at the first line, saving the cost of expensive second or third line resources.
- Single-Screen View: Increase response time and customer satisfaction by presenting all required information in one screen.
We'll be keeping an eye out for more MSP developments from Axios.