All Your MSP 501 Application Questions Answered
Filling out the MSP 501 application isn’t a quick and dirty process, and you’ve only got a couple of weeks left to do it. With a process as in-depth as the survey submission, that time can fly by. Next thing you know, it’s May 30, and you’re frantically trying to figure things out on the fly.
The survey is a living, breathing project that grows, changes and evolves every year. This year, we’re asking about new things we’re seeing in our readers’ businesses like M&A plans, managed security offerings and backup and disaster recovery (BDR) providers. We’ve also got new functionality that, while it will make the process easier, might throw some veteran applicants for a loop.
If you’ve hit a roadblock or don’t understand what in the world we’re asking for, join us for a live webinar sponsored by Ingram Micro, as we walk through the submission process and answer any questions in real time. We’ll cover topics like:
- What we mean by an internet of things initiative.
- What we’ll do with your reported company financial information.
- Why there’s so much hype around the functionality updates.
- What we need for revenue verification.
- When winners will be announced.
- What to expect at the annual MSP 501 Awards Gala.
- What part the MSP 501 plays in Channel Futures’ and Channel Partners’ editorial coverage.
- What you have to do to be profiled or featured in Channel Futures or Channel Partners.
Plus any questions thrown at us by our live audience. So if you’ve ever wondered about how we arrive at the questions, what we do with the data or what you need to do to earn a spot on the rankings, tune in Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET. Got questions? Here’s your chance for answers!