Voxox Launches Channel Promotion, Unveils Voxox Office Updates
Voxox channel partners can now double their commissions on Voxox Office deals through the end of the year.
Voxox has unveiled the “Voxox Office Double Down” promotion, which allows channel partners to double their standard commission rate with Voxox to 40-50 percent commissions for the first year of a 12-month (or longer) contract on any Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking deal.
”We are kicking our channel partner program into overdrive,” Voxox Chief Marketing Officer Tristan Barnum told Talkin’ Cloud. “[The program] is designed to reward and help our existing channel partners close out 2015 with a bang.”
In addition, Voxox has updated its Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking solutions under the Voxox Office brand.
Barnum said the new solutions provide “a one-stop shop for channel partners to create proposals, generate contracts, and ultimately, deploy cloud communication solutions for their customers.”
Voxox also has incorporated new features into Voxox Office, including:
- User interface for channel partners to send proposals and manage orders directly.
- Call center functionality, including agent log-ins, call queuing, chat and management and monitoring tools.
- Ability for channel partners to serve customers who want to integrate their service with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Operator console that enables virtually switching live calls.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Unified cloud extensions.
“We saw an opportunity to enhance our hosted PBX and SIP trunking solutions tailoring the latest offering to our channel partners’ requests, and we feel that the new Voxox Office suite offers an even better partner and customer experience. We are excited to roll out this offering,” Voxox CEO Bryan Hertz said in a prepared statement.