InfoExpress Intros iOS and Android Management Platform
Enterprise Network Access Control (NAC) solutions provider InfoExpress is rolling out InfoExpress CGX, a security platform designed to manage the issues around the bring-your-own-device trend and the multiple devices found on today's corporate networks, including iOS and Android devices. Here are the details.
The new agentless mobile device management solution provides managed services providers (MSPs) with a long list of features including real-time device tracking, device profiling and policy abuse protection. Besides iOS and Android, the platform also provides support for management of device with the following operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and LinuxHere.
InfoExpress CGX was designed to offer a broad range of enforcement methods in today's marketplace including correlating users to devices.
In addition, InfoExpress' solution also includes the following features:
- Automated self-on-boarding
- Real-time device management that enables activation of device management in real-time and mobile device enrollment in real time.
- Guest access options. Guests can either be registered or can be authorized to create their own accounts. The process gives guests network role-based access while ensuring network security.
- Policy abuse protection monitors devices for policy violations. Provides continuous checks include device or credential sharing, unusual access patterns and detection of usage of stolen devices.
- Device profiling. Identifies device profiles automatically. The information can be used to control access, flag devices for review and monitor for access compliance.
- Increased visibility. Analyze information from various data sources providing a complete picture of the network.
InfoExpress says the heart of CGX is its policy management system, which enables administrators to configure policies that keep track of users and their devices and lets them react to security incidents. These actions, InfoExpress said, will “reduce costs and increase productivity by automating registration processes, remediating devices, alerting administrators and notifying users of corrective actions.”
InfoExpress has provided NAC solutions since 2002. The company is privately held and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. To learn more about InfoExpress, please visit the company's website.