Codeproof Technologies has announced a cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) security and cloud mobile device management (MDM) platform for mobile devices. This new offering includes cloud mobile device management and mobile application management (MAM) for businesses and consumers.
Cyberproof's service is hosted on Amazon EC2 cloud, which the company says provides a level of readiness and scalability protection against cyber threats. The company's platform supports all Android phones and tablets, as well as iPhone and Pad, and Amazon's Kindle Fire. The main features include the following:
- Antivirus Protection,
- Lost device detection, including device lock, remote wipe, and encryption,
- Password restrictions, app restrictions and directory-based policy management,
- Remote configuration of email, Wi-Fi, and virtual private networks (VPNs),
- Device telemetry and asset management,
- App distribution & mobile app management (MAM),
- Cloud MDM : Over-the-air iOS profile installation,
- SaaS and built on Amazon Elastic Cloud Stack,
- Multi-tenant architecture.
The company focuses on two key areas: mobile endpoint security and Cloud MDM platform. Managed services providers (MSPs) interested in a product demo can learn more here. Codeproof focuses its efforts on BYOD solutions.