Kaseya’s ID Agent Buy Strengthens IT Complete Security Suite
ID Agent is the latest in a series of Kaseya acquisitions, continuing the company’s 18-month hot streak. The partnership is designed to further Kaseya’s IT security management suite by adding end-user protection to its existing infrastructure protection suite.
With the acquisition, ID Agent brings its products into the mix, including Dark Web ID, a channel dark web monitoring platform, and BullPhish ID, a phishing simulator and security awareness training platform. Combined with Kaseya’s existing suite of infrastructure management security solutions, the finished product boasts complete protection.
This is fantastic news for the small to midsize business (SMB) sector and the MSPs that service that market. By utilizing Kaseya’s IT Complete Security Suite (which is geared toward SMBs), these companies can completely protect their user networks and sensitive data from cybercriminals, ransomware and other malicious attacks with:
- ID Agent Dark Web ID – combines human and dark web intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively investigate an organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
- ID Agent BullPhish ID – complements that data with simulated phishing attacks and security awareness training programs designed to educate employees, making them one of the best lines of defense against cybercrime.
- AuthAnvil Identity and Access Management – secures user access using a series of steps, including multifactor authentication, password protection and single sign-on.
- Kaseya Security Manager – scans and secures networks, servers and endpoints from fishy or unauthorized changes and attacks.
- Kaseya Patch Management – patches vulnerabilities in operating systems and third-party software solutions.
ID Agent is Kaseya’s fifth market-leading acquisition in the last year and a half — a clear sign it’s riding a wave of record-breaking growth with no signs of slowing down. The recent key acquisitions include Unitrends, RapidFire Tools, Spanning Cloud Apps, IT Glue and now ID Agent.
Click through the slides above to take a look back.