We've finalized our speaker lineup for our Sept. 10 MSPmentor Live webcast. A key member from HTG Peer Groups is joining the conversation -- which focuses on small business IT security strategies. We'll take a look at recurring revenue models, ways to target new markets (including Health Care), and a key remote security management tool that won't cost you a cent. Here's a look at our confirmed speakers and agenda...
Our guests include:
- Garrett Brucker, president of Solve IT, Inc. -- one of Denver's top managed services providers focused on the Health Care vertical. Plus, a member of HTG Peer Groups.
- Kathy Johnson, director of sales at Johnson Consulting Inc. -- one of the Boston area's top IT security solutions providers.
- TJ Alldridge, product marketing manager for Small and Medium Business at Trend Micro (the event sponsor).
- Joe Panettieri (that's me, moderating)
- Sales: How to sell small business customers on the need for ongoing IT security
- Technology: How to remotely manage and secure your customers’ small business networks
- Solutions: Trend Micro’s Worry-Free strategy for managed service providers and VARs -- and their small business customers.
- Case studies: How Solve IT and Johnson Consulting got it right.
If you've joined our webcasts, you know we'll answer dozens of attendee questions throughout the event. If you haven't joined us before, now's your chance to hear from peers and to better understand business opportunities in IT security.