ManageEngine, the network management software provider, is hitting the road to strike up more conversations with SMB customers and MSPs. Owned by ZOHO Corp., ManageEngine is trying to educate IT service providers and customers about five key solutions for business automation.
Those solutions, part of the ManageEngine On-Demand Application Suite, include:
- ServiceDesk Plus, which integrates help desk requests and assets used to manage IT. This fall, ManangeEngine will add iPhone access to ServiceDesk Plus, according to Zoho President Raj Sabhlok.
- Site24x7 monitors cloud applications for end users. ManageEngine will demo the solution's enhanced performance and usability diagnostics for web pages throughout a series of conferences.
- MSP Center Plus, as its name implies, helps MSPs to manage highly distributed networks. ManageEngine is integrating the solution with Zoho Meeting to give users cloud-based remote control access.
- VQManager is a 24x7, web-based, real-time monitoring solution for VoIP networks that run SIP, H.323, Cisco SCCP or RTP/RTCP protocols. ManageEngine is preparing the Distributed Edition of VQManager.
- IT360 is ManageEngine's distributed dashboard, which gives IT managers real-time network visibility. The next version of IT360 will include topology maps.
ManageEngine will host conferences across Europe and the United States. The first day of each ManageEngine conference will feature discussions on the state of IT and industry trends, ManageEngine customers talking about how they are solving issues and demos of new products. Sabhlok said he expects more prospective users to attend day one. Day two is targeted more so at existing users who want more training. Day two will include hands-on training for various products, and attendees will be able to pick one of several training tracks.
MSP-centric road shows aren't a new trend. Most of the major PSA and RMM software providers have been on the road non-stop since at least 2008, building communities and driving education across their partner and customer bases.