I spent some time on the phone June 5, learning how Frontpoint (a managed service provider) supports Global Medical Staffing (a 40-person small business). If you'd like to learn about their business relationship -- directly from Frontpoint CEO Dan Stanford and Global Medical Staffing COO Alan Lakomski -- then join us for next MSPmentor Live webcast, scheduled for June 10 at 2:00pm eastern.
This is a rare opportunity to hear from a managed service provider and their end-customer during the same conversation. We’ll welcome your questions throughout the webcast. Here's what we plan to cover:
Our guest speakers include...
- The MSP View: Dan Stanford, CEO/Owner, Frontpoint
- The Customer View: Alan Lakomski, COO, Global Medical Staffing
- Plus, managed services perspectives from Dell's Peter Klanian and Intel's Matt Semenza (the webcast's co-spons0rs).
- How did Frontpoint establish a managed services relationship with Global Medical?
- What are Global Medical's business priorities, and how is Frontpoint addressing those priorities with managed IT services?
- How does Frontpoint remotely manage Global Medical's PCs and network today, and how will that change in the future?
- The integration hooks between Dell’s managed services solutions and Intel’s vPro technology: How do Frontpoint and Global Medical benefit?
- Plus, we'll cover your questions throughout the webcast.
Follow MSPmentor via RSS; Facebook; Identi.ca; and Twitter. And sign up for our Enewsletter; Webcasts and Resource Center.