The next few weeks are packed with managed services summits, conferences and Webcasts -- including a few summits in Australia. Here are eight events in the managed services space that we'll be attending or watching from afar over the next four weeks.
- Symantec Partner Engage, October 16, Washington, D.C.: Not a pure managed services event. But I'm heading there in a few hours and hope to hear about Symantec's SaaS (software as a service) strategy as it relates to MSPs.
- MSPAlliance Managed Services Summit London, October 17: We won't be on-hand for the event, but the MSPAlliance typically launches new membership programs at its events, so we'll be watching (from afar) for news.
- CompTIA Managed Services Summit, October 21-23, Miami: We'll be attending Oct. 21-22, listening to sessions and meeting with MSPs to hear about their go-to-market strategies for 2009. If you'd like to meet (schedule permitting) email joe [at] ninelivesmediainc.com.
- N-able Partner Summit (Oct. 22-24, Dallas): I'm moderating a panel exploring how next-generation services (SaaS, cloud computing, desktop virtualization) will benefit and challenge MSPs.
- Managed Services International Seminar Series (three events, week of Oct. 27): Multiple half-day events held across Australia, hosted by Kaseya and Intel. I'll be kicking off the events by exploring how managed services trends in the U.S. will soon reach foreign shores. More details to follow soon.
- MSPmentor Live: CEO Exchange Webcast (Nov. 6): A shameless plug for our own Webcast. We've got a great lineup of panelists -- including a top MSP and one of his key CIO customers -- ready to discuss their strategies amid today's economic turmoil.
MSPmentor is updated multiple times daily. Don’t miss a single post. Subscribe to our Enewsletter, RSS and Twitter feeds.