As the cloud computing noise grows louder, some MSPs are starting to wonder how they'll maintain SMB account control. We'll share some answers during our final MSPmentor Live Webcast of 2010, scheduled for this Wednesday, December 8 at 2:00 p.m. eastern. I hope you'll join us. Here are some details about our guest speakers and the topics we'll cover.
- Topic: Don't Fear the Cloud: Five Ways to Position for Profits
- Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2pm Eastern Time
- Guest Speaker 1: Steve Winter, president, ERGOS Technology Partners, a top MSP with a killer help desk
- Guest Speaker 2: Sam Sandusky, Big Sur Technologies, blending professional services and managed services
- Guest Speaker 3: Arnie Bellini, CEO, ConnectWise (the event's sponsor), sharing five core opportunities for MSPs
- Moderator: Joe Panettieri (that's me)
What We'll Cover:Big cloud computing companies want to sell directly to SMB customers. How can MSPs and VARs maintain customer control even as some services shift to the cloud? Join us as two MSPs share five tips for maintaining -- and growing -- profits during the cloud computing storm. Plus, ConnectWise describes how MSPs and VARs can profit from help desk, vendor management and other modern SMB office opportunities. Don't miss this opportunity to pose your questions and get them answered by true industry experts.
I hope you'll register now. I look forward to your questions during the webcast.
Thanks for all of your support, readership and questions in 2010. We look forward to continuing the journey with you in 2011.