Are you located in one of the top cities for IT jobs in 2013? Modis, a global provider of information technology staffing services, has identified some of the top cities for IT jobs this year: San Francisco, Minneapolis, and New York. But regardless of your location, if you are looking for a job in the industry, take a look at our MSP job board for several new listings around the country.
Some of the new jobs this week include the following:
- Sr. Client Manager in Irvine, Calif.
- Network Administrator in Portland, Ore.
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Irvine, Calif.
- Account Executive in Baltimore, Md.
- Account Manager in Irvine, Calif.
- IT Project Coordinator in Nashville, Tenn.
While the U.S. IT industry added more than 21,000 jobs in the fourth quarter of 2012 overall, that did not mean that every enterprise added jobs. Some employers reduced their workforces to more closely align with their business goals.