Help Wanted: Senior Contributing Editor/Webcasts
As I hinted a few weeks ago, Nine Lives Media Inc. (MSPmentor’s parent) remains in growth mode and we’re looking for new talent. We’re currently seeking a senior contributing editor to handle Webcast content development, speaker recruitment, slide and powerpoint preparation and potential event moderation. But that’s not all… Here are the details.
On the webcast front, this opportunity requires about 10 hours/week. But we see an opportunity for an expanded role, helping Nine Lives Media Inc. to develop and manage content and research across our websites.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An editorial content background, with a knowledge of managed services, the IT channel, and small business management issues
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to recruit guest speakers — VARs, MSPs and industry experts — for webcasts
- Strong editing skills, with the ability to develop, organize and edit PowerPoint presentations for Webcasts
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to potentially moderate webcasts
- An ability to meet all deadlines
To reiterate: The Senior Contributing Editor/Webcasts role likely requires roughly 10 hours per week. Top candidates will be open to an expanded opportunity — helping Nine Lives Media Inc. to further grow its web sites, blogs, research, video content and other emerging types of content.
To apply for this consulting opportunity, send me an email (joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc [dot] com) with your cover letter and resume. And thanks to those who have helped to fuel Nine Lives Media Inc.’s continued growth.