Help Wanted: Key Managed Services Job Opportunities for You
Unhappy in your job? Looking to make a career change within the managed services market? The MSPmentor Job board is pretty darn active. Check the updated job board and you’ll find multiple opportunities (involving sales, technology and marketing backgrounds) have popped since the New Year started. Or, post a free ad to promote a career opportunity at your company. Take a look.
Among the latest jobs listed in the Career Center:
- Director of Software Development at Tigerpaw Software in Bellevue, Neb.
- A Help Desk Analyst in Staten Island, N.Y.
- Multiple opportunities in Los Angeles
- A Senior Help Desk Technician in Chicago
- Multiple sales opportunities in Ohio and Massachusetts
- (And you can post your own listings for free)
We’re not out to compete with Monster.com or Dice.com. But we do want you to take advantage of the free MSPmentor Career Center. Got a position you’re trying to fill? Post it. See a position that interests you? Follow up.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.