Nine Lives Media Inc. -- publisher of MSPmentor -- is seeking lively, engaging bloggers who can contribute regularly to our market-leading media platforms:
- MSPmentor, www.MSPmentor.net, the ultimate guide to managed services
- The VAR Guy, www.theVARguy.com, what's next in the IT channel
- Works With U, www.workswithu.com, the independent guide to Ubuntu Linux
- Beat 1 - Managed Services and Software as a Service: If you understand SaaS, cloud computing and remote management tools, perhaps you're ready to blog.
- Beat 2 - Technology Entrepreneurs: Must be able to write about best practices for marketing, sales and business leadership. Successful entrepreneurs who run IT consulting firms, VARs or managed service providers (MSPs) strongly preferred.
- Beat 3 - Marketing and PR Pro: Must be able to tell readers how they can build buzz around their small and midsize businesses.
- Beat 4 - Ubuntu Linux: If you can write about Ubuntu's use on business servers, desktops and/or mobile systems, we want to hear from you. Focus on Ubuntu server applications within business is a huge plus. Perfect opportunity for recent college graduates who run Ubuntu and/or IT managers who want freelance blogging opportunity.
- Beat 5 - Open Source: You'll need to write about the business benefits -- and challenges -- related to running open source software from Red Hat, Novell, SugarCRM, MySQL, and other FOSS companies.
About Nine Lives Media Inc.: We build highly targeted online media platforms. Our blogs lead their respective markets. Our readers return for more content every day. Our sponsors find us responsive and creative. We move fast. We disrupt markets. We're growing during a horrible economy. We have fun -- lots of fun. We love what we do. And it shows.