Oracle PartnerNetwork Kickoff: Tune In
Starting at 6:00 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28, partners — and potential partners — can tune in to hear the latest updates at partner.oracle.com. Watch Judson Althoff, senior VP of worldwide alliances and channels, as he hosts this year’s OPN Kickoff event, with special guests including Oracle President Mark Hurd, regional sales leaders and product executives.
We promise an exciting hour, which will gear you up to go to market with Oracle in the new fiscal year. The Oracle PartnerNetwork FY12 Kickoff is being held live — five times — and will include a special message for each region. Listen to Judson as he gives you a sneak preview:
The agenda includes…
- EMEA Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 6 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. BT
- LAD Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 8 a.m. PT / noon DT
- North America Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Japan Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 6 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 29, at 10 a.m. JT (Tokyo)
- APAC Kickoff– Tuesday, June 28, at 8 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 29, at 11 a.m. SGT (Singapore) / 1 p.m. AET (Sydney)
We’ll be taking your questions live throughout the show – we hope you’ll accept our invite and join us for the event.
Lydia Smyers is VP of worldwide alliances and channels at Oracle, focusing intensely on the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized program. Monthly guest blogs such as this one are part of The VAR Guy’s annual sponsorship. Read all Oracle guest blogs here.