Citrix Celebrates One Year of GoToAssist Service Desk
Happy birthday GoToAssist Service Desk! It’s been an exciting year since the initial launch of Citrix’s service desk solution, and we are inviting you to join the celebration. During October 2013, you can sign up to try GoToAssist Service Desk completely free for 2 months for as many technicians as you’d like (no seat limit). Take advantage of our birthday offer today.
Why are we doing this?
As proud software developers, we at Citrix want everyone to see the value of Service Desk. What better way than by offering our product for free? In fact, since its launch GoToAssist Service Desk has attracted a solid base of users and racked up several product awards.
This is what IT pros are saying:
“The interface design of GoToAssist Service Desk is strong. We can quickly see exactly what is going on with a ticket. All the important information is easily accessible. This allows us to manage tickets easily.” ‒ Mike Deschambault, Customer Support Manager, Interalia
“I absolutely love GoToAssist Service Desk paired with Remote Support. I can resolve issues more quickly, and efficiently track, document and delegate service requests from customers.” ‒ Mike Simpkins, Owner and Systems Engineer, Rock Creek Solutions
“We evaluated about a dozen service desk products, including Zendesk. GoToAssist Service Desk had way more built-in functionality than any other solution out there. In particular, unlike the other products, it provides time reporting. This allows us to do billing and track hours right from Service Desk.” ‒ Trevor Benson, President, A1 Networks
“One of the major benefits of GoToAssist Service Desk is the knowledge-base capability for self-service. By enabling our customers and partners to solve many issues and find answers to questions on their own, we have reduced the number of support requests by 60 to 75 percent.” ‒ André Corriveau, Co-President, Product Management, Cogiscan, Inc.
“With the efficiencies that GoToAssist Service Desk provides, I anticipate revenue growth exceeding 300 percent this year alone, while keeping my costs fairly static.” ‒ Mike Simpkins, Owner and Systems Engineer, Rock Creek Solutions
We’re proud that our service management solution is wowing the industry. Here are recent accolades:
- Winner of a People’s Choice Stevie® Award. GoToAssist Service Desk was selected as “favorite new product of the year” on June 17 in Chicago.
- Winner of a Gold Stevie for Best New Product. GoToAssist Service Desk secured the American Business Award, one of the world’s most-coveted business prizes, on September 16 in San Francisco.
- And to top it off, GoToAssist Service Desk won top honors by the Business Intelligence Group – selected as their 2013 New Product of the Year on September 25. “Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk is an essential tool in today’s evolving IT help desk,” said Dawn Fordyce, managing director for the Business Intelligence Group. “Citrix clearly makes it easy to support employees around the globe or across the hall with a cloud-based service management tool. Their leadership and innovation sets them apart from others.”
We are keeping the party going all month long! During October we’ll also be birthday bashing at the following events:
- Spiceworld IT Conference in Austin, TX, Oct 29-30, 2013
- Fusion 13 IT Conference & Expo in Nashville, TN, Oct 20-23, 2013
- TSW Service Transformations Conference & Expo in Las Vegas, NV, Oct 21-23, 2013
If you’re attending any of these events, be sure to visit us at the GoToAssist booth to say hi, pick up a free birthday gift and see a hands-on demo of Service Desk.
Not familiar with Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk?
GoToAssist Service Desk is the world’s easiest service management tool. It sets up quickly and is easy to understand. Technicians just love to use it to streamline their support processes. Aligned to the ITIL best practices framework, GoToAssist covers incident, service request, problem, change, release, configuration and knowledge management.
GoToAssist Service Desk is also part of an integrated support solution. Service Desk seamlessly combines with two optional modules (GoToAssist Remote Support and Monitoring) for enhanced efficiency and ease of use. Technicians can launch remote support sessions directly from a ticket or create tickets during live support sessions. All support session records are saved back to the incident ticket.
GoToAssist Service Desk allows you and your team to focus on service. Service Desk only takes minutes to deploy. It’s ready-to-go out of the box with an easy, intuitive interface. In fact, most users are up-and-running within minutes. That means your IT team can spend more time focusing on your customers and clients.
See for yourself how easy GoToAssist Service Desk is to implement and use. Start your free two-month trial today and let the party begin!
Jackie Murphy is a product marketer for Citrix GoToAssist.