Why Security Architects Struggle to Manage Risk in Multi-cloud Environments
Cloud adoption is surging. Yet, enterprise security teams are challenged to protect the applications and data that now reside in multiple cloud environments. Risks are creeping in from many sources, from misconfiguration of cloud security controls to undetected cloud service usage and unscrupulous file storage. Without broad and deep visibility into all cloud assets, users, and activity, security teams are at a loss to defend their organizations’ expanding attack surfaces.
Read this whitepaper which covers these main points:
- Why the cloud renders perimeter security assumptions obsolete
- How unclear responsibilities post a security risk
- Why configuration mishaps lead to security gaps
- Where malware and data leakage hide in the cloud
- How to step up to multi-cloud security