Every MSP should be looking for additional services that are easy to setup, simple to manage, achieve predictable results, and generate consistent revenue. Backup-as-a-Service is one of the logical “next steps” for every MSP that is already responsible for the care of their customer’s most critical systems. This guide will provide you with a rather robust list of technical considerations that will help define how you plan on providing BaaS.
It will cover:
- Why You Should Add BaaS to Your List of Services
- How to Define Your BaaS Offering
- On the Market: Different Backup Solution Features and Capabilities
- How to Approach Your BaaS Storage Needs
- Must-Haves for Backup Management