AI, Machine Learning, and Why MSPs Should Care How Their Endpoint Security Works
Available On Demand
Machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) are arguably two of the most powerful technologies for strengthening cybersecurity posture. They help alleviate skills shortages, increase efficiency, and drive value. And while MSPs may not need an intuitive sense of how the models and algorithms powering AI function, a working understanding is helpful to cutting through the hype and recognizing these technologies for what they are: game-changers.
Join Enterprise Strategy Group Senior Strategic Consultant, Kevin Rhone and Webroot Sr. VP, Product Strategy & Technology Alliances, Chad Bacher, for a webinar to arm you with the know-how to find the right AI/ML solutions to grow your business and increase revenue.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the value of these emerging technologies and how it impacts cybersecurity
- How to drive higher revenue with AI and ML solutions
- How to effectively integrate these solutions
If you have already registered, click here to access
Kevin Rhone – Senior Strategic Consultant – Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)
Kevin has more than 25 years experience in technology, with a special focus in channel partnering strategies and execution.
- Consulting Practice Director at Everything Channel/IPED
- Partner at The York Group International
- President/CEO at SmartTime Software
- Deep operating experience has included responsibility for client and channel partner relationships, business development, field sales and operations on a global level.
- Actively provides research-based strategic consulting to both large, multi-national technology firms and fast-growth startups. Client list includes: Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Motorola, Citrix, CA, Juniper, McAfee, SAP, etc.
MBA in Finance/Operations from Northeastern University and BS Engineering from Bucknell University
Chad Bacher – Sr. VP, Product Strategy & Technology Alliances – Webroot
As Senior Vice President of Product Strategy and Technology Alliances, Chad Bacher oversees the company’s entire product organization, including Product Management, Product Marketing, and Technology Alliances. In his second tour with Webroot, Bacher brings more than 15 years of security and high tech experience. Before rejoining the Webroot team, he was VP of Products for Malwarebytes, where he was responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy for the entire Malwarebytes product portfolio. Prior to that, he had served as Chief Product Officer for Webroot, and held various product management roles for Abacus and Schwinn Cycling & Fitness. Bacher received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Colorado.