Accelerate Your Business at VMware Partner Exchange 2014
Now more than ever, the mobile cloud era is offering customers operational efficiencies and cost savings, while creating new business opportunities for partner organizations. This shift in how we migrate and house data, combined with proven go-to-market selling strategies, key insights on sales and marketing programs, and in-depth training on technology, are the ingredients needed for higher profits in 2014.
As you plan for 2014, what are some of the ways you can build a successful customer strategy? We think there are 3 basic steps:
- Step One: Gaining detailed insight into how to properly identify your customer needs, while effectively acquiring new customers.
- Step Two: Learning how to cross-sell your solutions and services. Keeping your skills fresh and your knowledge sharp only creates a stickier, more loyal customer. Cross-selling also assists with further deepening and expanding your partner/customer relationships.
- Step Three: Securing the support and enablement resources needed to accelerate your business.
What We're Up To
Here at VMware, we have the go-to-market strategies, sales support, and enablement resources to be your catalyst to success. Join us at Partner Exchange 2014 in San Francisco, February 10th – 13th to learn more. We want you to experience first hand the ways we are enabling you to successfully sell and deploy VMware products and solutions. At this year’s event, you can expect to:
- Be the first to hear how VMware will help you grow your cloud business and expand your customer base through new enablement and marketing offerings.
- Attend one of the many role-based sessions, boot camps and hands-on labs across a wide spectrum of topics and products.
- Network with other partners, VMware experts and VMware executives at the Partner Appreciation Party, and create a collaborative learning environment outside the office.
- Walk away with go-to-market selling strategies and Cross-sell/Up-sell skills that will enable you to accelerate your business.
Early Bird Discount
Partners who register before January 6th will be able to take advantage of the $300 Early Bird discount, and participate in the leading cloud infrastructure event for VMware partners. You can also receive up to 60% off on VMware Education courses at PEX Boot Camps taking place February 10-13, 2014.
For those partners interested in the 2014 VPN Awards, you can learn more about the categories and submit your application before November 30th. Winners will be announced and recognized during Partner Exchange 2014.
Start next year off right by joining us in San Francisco and invest in your success. We look forward to seeing you there.