A Business Owner’s Guide to Cybersecurity
Protect your business with a layered security approach.
It’s clear that SMBs are far from immune to cyberthreats. SMBs have information and credentials that are valuable for cybercriminals, including: employee and customer records, access to business financial information including bank accounts, and access to larger companies and their network through the supply chain. This eBook can help you understand how and where cybercriminals are likely to strike and how to protect your business from cyberattack using a layered security approach.
Topics covered include:
- The top ways that cybercriminals can slip into your business.
- Layers of security thwart attacks.
- What you should know about endpoint security.
- What you should know about email security.
- What you should know about threat intelligence.
- Next steps.