Google’s boasting that they’ve launched over 50 new features to their trademark Google Apps SaaS productivity suite in the first half of 2010 alone. And to keep that momentum going, they’ve rolled out new features for Google Docs and Google Sites. Here’s the scoop.
The new features, as per the Google Enterprise blog post:
- When you type a link, Google Docs now recognizes it as a hyperlink and does the rest automatically.
- More page size support, including 7.25” x 10.5” Executive-sized pages.
- Spell-check enabled in spreadsheets.
- Horizontal navigation options on Google Sites.
- Global footers that display across all pages, also in Google Sites.
- Perhaps most notable, a Deleted Items folder to help recover accidentally lost Google Apps data and documents.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. And follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca; and Twitter. Plus, check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com.