Zoho Recruit: HR Tracking in the Cloud
Zoho, the SaaS provider and Google Apps competitor that offers online office suites and other business applications, has launched Zoho Recruit. The VAR Guy wonders: Will solutions providers use Recruit to fill their own vacancies?
But Zoho is a bit different because the company has a track record for blending consumer-friendly user interfaces with SaaS business applications. According to Zoho’s press release, here’s a list of key features for Zoho Recruit:
- Source and Reach Candidates. Gather resumes from multiple sources and do the initial filtering and resume screening – without weeding out the qualified candidates.
- Manage Candidates and Resumes. Manage resumes and track the candidates throughout the interviewing process … you can also schedule interviews, send automatic e-mail notifications and log candidate activities and notes. And once you’ve made a decision on a candidate you can “lock” him or her to avoid confusion with other positions or clients.
- Create and Publish Job Openings. Collect resumes by creating and publishing the job openings in your website – and allow candidates to apply directly from there.
- Parse Resumes. Populate resume information from different sources like social sites, mail attachments and more through and integration with ResumeGrabber. Oh – and Zoho Recruit customers get a discount on ResumeGrabber.
- Stay on top of what’s going on. The activities stream allows recruiters and sourcers to stay on top of the recent and future activities. For example: what interviews are taking place today, who got hired recently, what new job openings do we have to fill?
- Customize. No two recruiting processes are alike. Zoho Recruit can be customized with a tool called Zoho Creator.
Zoho Recruit is available now. It’s free to individual recruiters, and otherwise it costs $12/user/month. Will VARs open their wallets?