Our 15 Most Read Cloud and Channel Blog Entries of the Week, Feb. 11
We’re a pretty busy group here at TalkinCloud. And we know readers are quite busy as well. So in case you missed it, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries from our media sites (MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud) for the week ending February 11, 2011.
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Did open source companies miss their channel opportunity?
- Memo from VMware CEO Paul Maritz to partners: Windows era is ending
- HP debuts TouchPad: The first real contender to iPad
- Former SAP channel chief Pat Hume Joins GFI Software
- VARs: 4 ways to get the most out of your vendors’ channel partner programs (guest blog)
From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- MSPs: Why 80 percent of your social media efforts miss the mark
- MSPmentor 100: Top 100 managed services provider center (our 2011 results debut Feb. 16)
- Managed services acquisition: mindSHIFT acquires ORBIT Systems
- Five reasons you’re not ready for Professional Services Automation (guest blog)
- 24×7 help desk and NOC support: Deeper perspectives for MSPs
And From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Intermedia cuts hosted Exchange prices and joins Microsoft cloud billing debate
- Openstack vs. Eucalyptus: Cloud rivals or friends?
- Cloud computing: Dinner talk makes me nervous
- VMware says Microsoft, Oracle are blowing cloud smoke
- Excel Micro partnering with Google on SaaS Distribution
Thanks so much for visiting TalkinCloud. We hope you value our growing network of blogs.