Last Call: This Week’s 15 Most Read Channel News Stories, Feb. 18
Sure, The VAR Guy is super-busy. But so are you. So how can you possibly keep track of all the big channel partner stories (and gossip…) each week? Simple. Here’s a list of the 15 most read blogs from across our sites (The VAR Guy, TalkinCloud and MSPmentor) for the week ending February 18, 2011. Take a look…
…at the lineup…
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- IBM announces cloud computing specialty for channel partners
- Quest Software launches Google Apps to Microsoft Cloud migration tool
- Cloud Services: Only one part of your IT services catalog (guest blog)
- The six pillars of a web solution provider practice (guest blog)
- Parallels Summit: Will hosted PBXes steal the cloud show?
From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
Note: The MSPmentor 100 dominated our site traffic this week. But the list below focuses on non-MSPmentor 100 content:
- DirectPointe puts managed services business up for sale
- Will community banks embrace managed services?
- Dilbert and the path to MSP productivity (guest blog)
- IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference: Cloud meets MSPs?
- Cloud, wireless dominate RSA Conference
And from The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- What’s really bothering Cisco Systems: Uncle Sam or HP?
- IBM Watson: How Jeopardy changes the analytics game
- IBM CEO Sam Palmisano: Partner success is perishable
- Axcient partners with HP to create data center protection platform
- Apple preparing channel partner program changes?
Thanks for taking the time to visit MSPmentor and our sister sites. We appreciate your readership here, there and everywhere.