DataMotion Adds SecureContact.me to SecureMail Offering
Cloud data delivery firm DataMotion has added SecureContact.me as a free feature for subscribers of its SecureMail e-mail encryption service. SecureContact.me enables customers to securely communicate with non-SecureMail subscribers by using encrypted e-mail; a link in the SecureMail customer’s messages permits non-users to set up a secure message.
SecureMail is based on the DataMotion Platform, a PaaS offering designed to help organizations securely deliver electronic information while fulfilling compliance requirements.
SecureMail benefits, according to DataMotion, include:
- Compliance without Complication: Enables those that need to meet privacy regulations like HIPAA, HITECH and PCI to safely send sensitive material with a single click.
- Protects Your Customer: Allowing a secure e-mail to be initiated externally also shows a SecureMail user has their customer’s best-interests in mind.
- Easy to Use & Deploy: Works with popular e-mail clients such as Outlook, is intuitive for senders and recipients, and can be up-and-running in minutes with no outside IT support.
- Mobile: Performs just as effectively with smart phones.
- Lowers Costs & Greener: Because it provides confidential delivery with confirmed receipt, it replaces costly faxes, printing, postage and courier services.
In April 2012 DataMotion released the latest version of its self-named Platform, which it bills as a secure data delivery hub for messages, files and forms from disparate vendors, enabling users to send and receive data from one central location.
Talkin’ Cloud readers can click here to read an overview of DataMotion’s partner program.