Reflexion Networks: An MX Logic Alternative?
As McAfee gobbles up MX Logic in the SaaS (software as a service) security market, an MX Logic rival called Reflexion Networks pushes ahead with a pure channel partner business model. In this FastChat Video, Reflexion VP of Sales and Marketing Scott Barlow (pictured) describes his company’s market position and partner strategy.
The VAR Guy met Barlow during CompTIA Breakaway 2009 in Las Vegas. Here are highlights from the conversation:
Also, check out The VAR Guy’s complete FastChat Video center, featuring interviews with:
- Level Platforms CEO Peter Sandiford (MSPs in the cloud)
- Red Hat North America Channels VP Roger Egan
- Stephen Cho, director, Google Apps Channels
- Motorola Channel Chief Janet Schijns (preparing for an MSP beta test)
- Kaseya CEO Gerald Blackie (blending SaaS and on-premise managed services)