Channel Partner Programs: Weekly Recap
Here's a look at this week's moves, from A to Z (or... at least to W).
Hey Monty, who made key channel partner program deals this week? Here’s a look at new alliances, reseller agreements and partner program initiatives, as tracked by The VAR Guy.
Here’s a look at this week’s moves, from A to Z (or… at least to W).
- Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions is a Novell Authorized Training Partner in North America.
- Aster Data Systems, which specializes in high-performance databases, launched the Aster Gold Partner Program.
- CallCopy, a contact center solutions provider, is an Approved Partner for Siemens Enterprise Communications. As The VAR Guy has reported, Siemens is striving to shift 75 percent of its sales to the channel.
- Juma Technology, which focuses on IP convergence and managed services, joined the Brocade Alliance Partner Network channel program.
- SAManage, which specializes in on-demand IT management software, launched a partner program for hosting providers.
- Syncsort, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that focuses on data protection/recovery software, joined Microsoft’s Managed ISV Partner Program. Now for the impressive part: Less than 2 percent of Microsoft’s ISV partners are included in the Managed ISV Partner Program.
StarWind Software, which specializes in
virtualization and iSCSI storage software, joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program.
- Tecagora, which specializes in digital photo sharing within social networks, joined the HP Developer & Solutions Partner Program (DSPP).
- Winshuttle, which develops data entry and data download tools for SAP users, has inked a partnership with Absoft, an SAP-focused consulting firm in the UK.
Whether you’re joining — or leaving — a partner program, let The VAR Guy know.