Channel Partner Program Roundup: Mitel, Vocalocity, En Pointe Technologies
Happy Thursday, and welcome to this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly far-from-complete collection of partner program musings. This week we’ve got the latest from Mitel (NASDAQ: MITL), Vocalocity and
Mitel: North Carolina-based IT consulting company rmsource, has become an authorized partner of Mitel. rmsource will now offer Mitel's full suite of advanced unified communications and collaboration solutions to its base of more than 200 existing customers as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises in the U.S. mid-Atlantic region.
Happy Thursday, and welcome to this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly far-from-complete collection of partner program musings. This week we’ve got the latest from Mitel (NASDAQ: MITL), Vocalocity and En Pointe Technologies, so let’s get started.
Mitel: North Carolina-based IT consulting company rmsource, has become an authorized partner of Mitel. rmsource will now offer Mitel’s full suite of advanced unified communications and collaboration solutions to its base of more than 200 existing customers as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises in the U.S. mid-Atlantic region.
“With the addition of Mitel’s world-class portfolio of cloud and premises-based communication solutions to our existing managed service offerings, we have an exceptional new set of advanced technology tools to provide customers of any size with solutions tailored to meet their specific needs and deliver business value,” said Robb Hultin, vice president of Sales at rmsource.
Vocalocity: The provider of hosted VoIP phone systems for small and midsized businesses, has made changes to its channel program designed to enable Vocalocity and its partners to further accelerate their market-leading growth, according to the company.
Channel partners sell Vocalocity’s VoIP phone service and integrations alongside other technology products. Key enhancements to the channel partner program include:
- An expanded commission structure that provides new upfronts, residuals and additional monthly incentives
- Scaling channel partner resources and support, including additional channel staff and enhanced sales enablement materials
- Improvements to the sales process that make Vocalocity’s services even easier to sell and deploy
“We are excited by the success of the partners in our channel program and are very excited to be making commission and support changes that will provide even greater benefits to both new and existing partners,” said Kyle Johnson, vice president of Sales at Vocalocity. “We believe in delivering quality products to our customers, which we couldn’t do without our loyal partners.”
En Pointe Technologies: The full-service solution provider recently celebrated its 20th year in business during its National Sales Meeting at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Anaheim, Calif.
“Over the past 20 years, we have been through exciting times and a few challenging moments, but we advanced, overcame, and continue to innovate, grow, and improve,” said chairman and CEO Bob Din. “As the business landscape continues to change, we will continue to adapt, make internal changes, and add new innovative offerings. Additionally, with several leadership changes, you will see more expansion of the En Pointe portfolio.”
Among the accomplishments over the company’s 20-year history:
- Ranked in top 10 percent of solution providers in North America
- First VAR to introduce drop-ship model to industry, streamlining the supply chain and increasing transparency to customers
- CEO Bob Din and two other senior executives recognized among channel’s most influential people in 2012
- Five consecutive years of Operational Excellence, awarded by Microsoft.
- Built and spun off additional cloud services including dinCloud, a cloud services provider of hosted desktops, servers, storage, and En Pointe Collaboration Solution (ECS), a cloud-based communication solution that integrates voice, video, web conferencing, messaging, mobility, and customer care
- Partnerships with leading vendors including Microsoft and NetApp
- One of only a few authorized Cisco Cloud Providers
In 2013, En Pointe plans to continue expanding its existing data center growth, which includes services that support both public and private clouds.
Congratulations to En Pointe.
And that’s this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup. Check back next week to see what’s going on in the channel partner space. Until then, stay safe.