Channel Partner Program Moves for the Week Ending Sept. 4
This week's moves -- from A to V -- included:
Hey Monty, who made key channel partner program deals for the week ending Sept. 4, 2009? Here’s a look at new alliances, reseller agreements and partner program initiatives, as tracked by The VAR Guy.
This week’s moves — from A to V — included:
- Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions has become authorized as an Oracle “Enablement 2.0 Delivery Partner.” The authorization enables Arrow ECS to offer Oracle boot camp training to resellers.
- Cbeyond Inc. launched a Platform Partner Program to ensure interoperability with IP-PBX equipment manufacturers.
- Continuity Software, which develops disaster recovery (DR) and high availability (HA) management solutions, expanded its Channel Partner Program into Europe.
- Gaylord Hotels has launched the One Partner program, which offers a 10 percent master account credit for new meetings that groups can apply toward another meeting that’s booked and actualized by the end of 2011. Where’s the IT hook here? There isn’t one. But The VAR Guy sleeps well in those hotels.
- Hewlett-Packard’s HP Solutions Partners Organization will host a press and analyst event on Sept. 29-30 in Cupertino. Hmmm. The VAR Guy wonders what’s cooking at HP?
- Netlink has acquired Siemens Enterprise Communications Group‘s assets in 27 countries.
- NetMotion Wireless, which develops mobile productivity and management software, is now a Gold Certified Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Program with a competency in Mobility Solutions.
- Tech Data has opened a 25,000-square-foot West Coast integration center co-located in the company’s Fontana, Calif., logistics center. The VAR Guy, blogging from his tiny home office, has square foot envy.
- VMware and RTO Software signed a partnership focused on virtual desktop technology.
Whether you’re joining, building, running or leaving a partner program, let The VAR Guy know.