Channel Partner Program Moves: Aug. 14
This week's moves -- from A to P -- included:
Hey Monty, who made key channel partner program deals for the week ending Aug. 14, 2009? Here’s a look at new alliances, reseller agreements and partner program initiatives, as tracked by The VAR Guy.
This week’s moves — from A to P — included:
- Acer America launched the Acer Channel Excellence (ACE) Program for qualified authorized resellers with annual Acer revenue of $100,000 or more.
- Blue Fish Development Group, which specializes in enterprise content management, has joined Alfresco Software‘s Gold Partner Program. Alfresco recently announce plans to double its integrator partner network from 40 to 80 systems integrators in 2009.
- CommVault is further extending its North American PartnerAdvantage program with the addition of a Marketing Development Fund (MDF) program.
- Consona Corp., which specializes in CRM and ERP solutions, has attained Gold Certified Partner status in the Microsoft Partner program.
- Dell’s ISV Partner Program has certified KACE‘s systems management appliances.
- Intermedia, which specializes in hosted Exchange and other SaaS applications, has integrated its offerings with Level Platforms‘ remote monitoring and management tools. Level Platforms CEO Peter Sandiford describes his company’s integration strategy in this FastChat video.
- Ocarina Networks‘s compression and dedupe solution is now available from Hewlett-Packard channel partners. Ocarina has also inked relationships with EMC, BlueARC and Isilon.
- Pano Logic has launched a North American Reseller Guide to help solutions providers promote and sell virtual desktops. The desktop virtualization industry has been quite busy making channel moves in recent weeks.
Whether you’re joining, building, running or leaving a partner program, let The VAR Guy know.