Avnet’s Top Channel Partners: Who Are They?
The VAR Guy knows Avnet Technology Solutions works closely with a range of IT vendors. But which solutions providers work most closely with Avnet? And which of those channel partners are generating the most success? Here’s a quick look at Avnet’s partners of the year…
1. Top Server Partner: FusionStorm saw their server business grow 196 percent last year.
2. Top Storage Partner: Alliance Technology saw storage business grow 82% last year.
3. Top Service Partner: ASG generated double-digit growth in the services business.
4. Top Software Partner: Logicalis, saw their Oracle software business grow more than 350 percent.
5. Top Hitachi Partner: Continental Resources grew their Hitachi storage business by more than 40 percent last year.
6. Top Symantec Partner: HighVail Systems generated 380% growth in its Symantec business in 2009.
7. Top Growth Partner Award: Groupware won the award, though growth rates were not disclosed.
8. Top Public Sector Partner: World Wide Technology pushing beyond federal business to generate state and local momentum, according to Avnet.
9. Top Health Care Partner: Technologent generated 800 percent growth in the health care market, Avnet says, and completed various HealthPath training.
10. Partner of the Year: The Avnet nominees were Alliance Technology, ACS, FusionStorm, GroupWare and Technologent. The winner was Alliance Technology.
Avnet unveiled the winner list during the Avnet Technology Solutions Partner Summit, held this week near Denver, Colo.