We realize you may not have time to track all conversations across our websites: MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending May 27, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Cloud M&A: Intermedia Acquired By Oak Hill Capital Partners
- SaaS Help Desk Zendesk Reaches Out to Google Apps
- Fujitsu Brings Global Cloud Platform, IaaS to North America
- Pardot Updates Cloud Marketing Solution for SMBs
- Rackspace, Sendgrid Partner for Cloud Messaging Service
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Has Canonical Convinced Linux Users to Pay for Applications?
- Will Apple WWDC 2011 Be About iOS5 or iPhone -- Or Both?
- Autotask Community Live: Seven Behind the Scenes Rumors
- Seagate Could Solve Tablet Storage Woes
- Microsoft, Citrix Partner on Desktop as a Service for VARs, MSPs
And From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- HaaS: Equus Countering CharTec and More?
- MSP University Responds to Alleged Customer Concerns
- An Open Letter to HTG Peer Group 8
- New Autotask CEO Directing 36-Month Plan
- ConnectWise, Autotask Pursue Vastly Different Long-term Strategies