Some of our readers spent this week in Orlando, Fla., at the XChange Solution Provider conference. But in the virtual world we had another busy week at MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. We realize: Some readers don't have time to track all the conversations across all of our web sites each week. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending March 11, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Intel Day in the Cloud Conference: Final Thoughts and Parallels Perspectives
- Rackspace Cloud Builder: Will Service Providers Say Yes?
- NetSuite Waives SaaS Channel Partner Fees
- HP Americas Partner Conference: Ready to Talk Cloud?
- Cisco Cloud VARs Embrace VCE and VBlock
From The VAR Guy: What's Next in the IT Channel
- ZaReason Teo Pro Netbook Test Drive
- Managing Active Directory with Centrify
- Broadsoft Takes Video Conferencing Into the Cloud
- Dell Channel Chief: Compellent Will Accelerate Partner Storage Sales
- VMware Adds iPad to List of VMware View Client Devices
And From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- Seven Questions to Ask Potential Online Backup Vendors (guest blog)
- LabTech Software CEO: Our Team Is Built for Growth
- Kaseya CEO: We're Still in Managed Services Growth Mode
- MSPs Rolling Out Managed Unified Communications, VoIP?
- MSP Market: Still Growing But How Fast?