We realize you may not have time to track all conversations across our websites: MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending June 24, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- The Talkin' Cloud 50: Top 50 VARs and MSPs in Cloud Computing
- Office 365 Divides the Channel Partners Into Four Cloud Camps
- Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Suite Faces PreLaunch Hurdles
- Cloud Data Centers: Goodbye SAS 70, Hello SSAE 16
- The Integrated Web Is Coming: Are You Ready? (Guest Blog)
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Alfresco Team Provides Hosted Multi-Platform Collaboration
- Will Amazon's Tablet Give Android Users a Cohesive Experience?
- Red Hat: Cloud and Virtualization Provide Path to $1 Billion
- Panasonic Gets Tough With Enterprise Android Tablet
- LogicTech Partners With Jabra on Unified Communications
And From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- A Surprise Buyer for Managed Services Providers
- Cloud Computing Bubble: Yes, It's Starting to Deflate a Bit
- Will SolarWinds Engage Managed Services Providers?
- Per User vs. Per Device Prices: The Managed Services Debate is Ending
- Can Managed Print Services Really Save Customers Money?