Sponsored Video: Trend Micro has launched Worry-Free Business Security 7, an upgrade to the company's small business security platform. The upgrade supports Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities and offers cross-platform support for Mac and Windows. MSPs can leverage Worry-Free Remote Manager to maintain the security platform without truck rolls. TJ Alldridge (pictured), an SMB marketing expert at Trend Micro, provides additional insight in this MSPmentor FastChat Video.
The FastChat Video below covers:
- 0:00 - Intro
- 0:15 - What's new in Worry-Free Business Security 7 -- how DLP and USB control works
- 1:30 - Is Worry-Free Business Security on-premise or in the cloud?
- 2:05 - A central dashboard for VARs and MSPs to remotely monitor SMB security
- 2:30 - More information and Web links
- 2:44 - Conclusion
Additional InsightsAccording to Trend Micro, Worry-Free Business Security 7 is available in two editions: Standard and Advanced.
- The Standard edition protects Windows PCs, notebooks, and servers, Trend Micro says.
- The Advanced edition protects everything the Standard edition protects, as well as Mac clients and servers, and Exchange servers. The Advanced edition also includes multi-layer anti-spam and email data loss prevention, Trend Micro adds.
Predictably, Trend Micro is aggressively promoting the Worry-Free Remote Manager component as a time-saving, money-saving dashboard for VARs and MSPs that want to remotely maintain Worry-Free Business Security 7 within SMBs
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS,Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.