Our 15 Most Read Cloud and Channel Blog Entries of the Week, Feb. 18
We’re a pretty busy group here at TalkinCloud. And we know readers — VARs, MSPs and cloud service providers (CSPs) are quite busy as well. So in case you missed it, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries from across our media sites (MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud) for the week ending February 18, 2011.
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- What’s really bothering Cisco Systems: Uncle Sam or HP?
- IBM Watson: How Jeopardy changes the analytics game
- IBM CEO Sam Palmisano: Partner success is perishable
- Axcient partners with HP to create data center protection platform
- Apple preparing channel partner program changes?
From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
Note: The MSPmentor 100 dominated our site traffic this week. But the list below focuses on non-MSPmentor 100 content:
- DirectPointe puts managed services business up for sale
- Will community banks embrace managed services?
- Dilbert and the path to MSP productivity (guest blog)
- IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference: Cloud meets MSPs?
- Cloud, wireless dominate RSA Conference
And From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- IBM announces cloud computing specialty for channel partners
- Quest Software launches Google Apps to Microsoft Cloud migration tool
- Cloud Services: Only one part of your IT services catalog (guest blog)
- The six pillars of a web solution provider practice (guest blog)
- Parallels Summit: Will hosted PBXes steal the cloud show?
Thanks so much for visiting TalkinCloud. We hope you value our growing network of blogs.