Novosoft Launches Handy Backup Partner Program
Novosoft LLC has launched a new partner program for resellers of Handy Backup, an automated backup application for restoring critical data. The program comes less than a month after Novosoft released the newest version of Handy Backup, featuring a smart interface, cloud storage options and new plug-ins.
First, a little background on Handup Backup’s three versions:
- Handy Backup Standard: It’s a PC backup and synchronization program that can be used for home networks and small offices. it includes file and folder backup, free plug-ins and online backup cloud storage.
- Handy Backup Professional: The professional version is a more advanced backup solution designed for small-to-medium enterprises (SME’s).
- Handy Backup Server: This is a corporate solution exclusively for windows-based networks. It incorporates the backup functions of the Standard and Professional versions with additional server-specific functions.
The main benefit for joining the new Novosoft partner program is gaining access to exclusive reseller opportunities not available to non-partners. The offer is available until July 10, 2011. Resellers looking to join the partner program have to meet two requirements:
- Spread information about Handy Backup via various social media platforms.
- You must market yourself as a reseller of Handy Backup.
Admittedly, the storage channel is now flooded with vendors promoting partner programs to VARs and MSPs. We’ll be watching to see how Novasoft tries to stand out from the crowd.