NetEnrich Inc. and Ingram Micro have partnered to offer MSPs servicing small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) an infrastructure management solution. Here are the details:
NetEnrich spent the last month surveying established and potential users of NetEnrich’s SMB solutions to pinpoint emerging market opportunities, according to Net Enrich Vice President of Corporate Marketing Jennifer Anaya, an MSPmentor 250 member.
The result of the research? The NetEnrich Small Business Services Package. “We packaged together services that make an ideal IT operations suite for MSPs primarily serving SMBs,” Anaya explained. “This service is for SMBs of fifty employees or less, with up to five servers and five network devices. These are small environments, but they still need management and monitoring support.” The NetEnrich Small Business Services Package starts at $159 and includes:
- One- Server and OS, including up to three Infrastructure Applications that will be monitored, managed with standardized preventative care (Patching & A/V update)
- One-Firewall and the Internet Service Provider (ISP) managed via up/down monitoring and full-ISP remediation; or partners can choose to have one-L1 router or switch managed
- ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) practices on all device alerts and alert remediation, with Vendor Technical Support for the Infrastructure applications and one-Firewall
- Desktop preventative care, which includes Anti-Virus updates for up to five Desktops
- Business-critical SBS IT operation reports
The NetEnrich Small Business Services Package will be sold by the Ingram Micro Services Division through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, joining a host of other solutions recently added to the Ingram Mirco Cloud Marketplace, including N-Able N-Central, Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud (SEP.Cloud) and Trend Micro’s Worry-Free Business Services, among others.